Autobody Repair Technician - Bramgate Collision Centre
AUTOBODY REPAIR TECHNICIAN - BRAMGATE COLLISION CENTRE, BRAMPTON, ON
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 50 years. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
Bramgate Collision Centre is affiliated with Bramgate Pre-Owned Centre, Audi of Mississauga, Audi Brampton and Bramgate Volkswagen. Our newly remodeled Collision Centre is a state-of-the-art facility with modern equipment and tools and was recently updated to meet Audi and VW Certification. In addition, we are direct partners with several major Insurance companies.
Our commitment is to exceed our clients’ auto body repair expectations. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
The Collision Repair Technician is responsible for structural and intricate metal repairs, and will thoroughly disassemble, repair and reassemble each vehicle while playing a pivotal role to Bramgate Collision’s promise of speed, quality and customer excellence.
- Inspect damage vehicles and initialize a repair plan process
- Dismantle and repair vehicles as per industry guidelines and standards of Bramgate Collision Centre
- Possess the ability to repair body panels with rust and dent repairs
- Remove, repair or replace interior trim, vehicle accessories and some electrical components
- Measure, cut and replace sectioned body panels as required
- Assess and repair structural damage of vehicles with the use of frame equipment
- Advice customers/insurance on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements
- Test performed repairs for quality assurance
- Complete written documentation and time punch stamps for repairs
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level!
- High School diploma, or post-secondary education
- Valid Collision Repair Technician certification/license
- 2-5 years of direct work experience in automotive collision repairs with luxury vehicles
- Aluminium repair experience will be an asset
- Extensive knowledge of different automobiles and their service needs
- Customer service skills. Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Professional demeanor. Efficient problem-solving skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Up-to-date knowledge of collision repairs, auto body parts and their functions
- Is able to work independently, managing his or her time and work flow
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Large customer base
- Benefit package available
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.