Bramgate Automotive Inc. Fleet Manager
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador, we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
BRAMGATE AUTOMOTIVE INC. FLEET MANAGER - AUDI OF MISSISSAUGA, MISSISSAUGA, ON
As a result of the tremendous popularity of the Audi and Volkswagen brands and the continuing growth of Bramgate Automotive Inc., we have an opening for a Group BAI Fleet Manager. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 50 years. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador, we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
The Group Fleet Manager is responsible for the creation and effective execution of Bramgate Automotive business plans to identify opportunities for generating additional revenues in the areas of Fleet sales and service. This includes, creating and retaining new opportunities for the Sales department, and supporting the Parts and Service retention opportunities through all group locations for both the Audi and Volkswagen brands. The role will focus on growing key accounts, soliciting new business, and developing new channels outside of traditional retail business. This position will be based at our Audi of Mississauga location and will include regular travel to other Bramgate Automotive sites.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level!
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with existing customers as well as new ones
- Ensures that every customer encounter is consistent with the Bramgate Automotive Group promise to make every experience Easy, Efficient, and Enjoyable
- Has input into marketing plans in coordination with Sales Managers, Marketing Manager, Director of Fixed Operations and General Managers that promotes new and repeat business
- Identifies, recommends and supports opportunities for methods/process creation and improvement
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times
Coaching and Training:
- Trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of all Sales department staff in relation to Fleet business support and related retail program opportunities
- Shares best practices with the Sales team that can help develop a collective performance
- Is mindful of self-development needs and discusses them with the General Manager
- Ensures a positive and safe working environment for employees
- Maintains high ethical standards at all times
Create and Build Collaborative Partnerships:
- Stays up-to-date with Fleet activities at all locations
- Strives for harmony and teamwork within the department and with other departments
- Regularly meets with end user clients, Fleet Management and Leasing company partners, rental companies and other customers
- Communicates regularly with the Service department on the needs of Fleet customers
- Builds productive working relationships both within and across departments through clear communications
- Has an approachable style; fosters open communication through active listening; listens actively to understand others completely
- Produces accurate and clearly written documentation, including reporting and status updates for the General Managers of each Bramgate Automotive location
- Takes initiative to help others as needed
- Persuades others to accept a point of view or obtain commitment
- Participates in regular Sales department meetings
Lead by Example:
- Willing to depart from traditional ways of doing things to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Uses all available information to develop and implement innovative and efficient business procedures and policies. Follow-up to ensure successful implementation
- Effectively handles changes in the department; implements and adapts to changes quickly and efficiently; encourages others to value change
- Accounts for all documents; ensures that none are missing, and all are processed correctly
- Is responsible for the effective use of data on the CRM platform (OneEighty) and follow-up database
- Developing and sharing required reporting to be shared with the General Manager and wider management team as necessary
Develop Business Strategy:
- Has a strong knowledge base of auto industry and competition. Keeps up-to-date on industry-specific information
- Quantifies business intelligence with economic models to evaluate new opportunities; presents findings clearly and makes recommendations for action
- Grows business with a game plan to maintain strong profitability
- Prepares and delivers presentations on a regular basis covering both product offerings and Bramgate Automotive service level support
- Assists with core business development activities, such as generating pitch decks and communicating with sales department to better understand product and business trends
- Proactively pursues new sales channels by which to conquest new customers for Sales and Service growth
- Exploits available technologies and digital platforms for the benefit of the Sales department
- Keeps up-to-date on all information pertinent (e.g., dealership policies and procedures) to the Sales department
- Maintains active professional affiliations and certifications
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education or college courses preferred
- 5 plus years of automotive Fleet business experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with both end users as well as intermediaries (Leasing companies, Fleet Management companies, Rental agencies)
- Valid G driver's license required. OMVIC license preferred
- Strong customer service focus. Superior interpersonal skills
- Persuasive. Training experience and good Presentation skills
- Business Development experience. Good negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of the auto industry, Leasing and Fleet Management companies, and Dealerships best practices
- Willing to learn new skills and products features
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to work independently and is a positive team player
- Comfortable with proactively soliciting new business
- Computer literate, including effective working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Social Media and e-mail, Reynolds and Reynolds and 180
- Luxury brand.
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Large customer base
- Benefit package available
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.