Call Centre BDC Specialist
We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
CALL CENTRE BDC SPECIALIST - BRAMGATE AUTOMOTIVE INC., BRAMPTON, ON
As a result of the tremendous popularity of the Volkswagen and Audi brands and the continuing growth of Bramgate Automotive Inc., we have an opening for a BDC Specialist at our Brampton location. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 50 years. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador, we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
The Call Centre BDC Specialist is responsible for answering the telephone and responding to emails from customers. They will initiate calls to schedule and confirm appointments in English. In addition, their duties include regular communication and follow-ups to existing customers, as well as the management of specific communication campaigns.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level!
- Promptly answer telephone in a warm and inviting manner
- Answer emails and telephone calls from customers who have demonstrated an interest in the company's products
- Communicate with customers by phone or email to provide information and promote business opportunities and/or to book and confirm appointments
- Assist customers during their navigation on the website
- Chat online with customers surfing on the company's website
- Provide information on and actively promote motor vehicles or promotions
- Enter the result of each communication into the CRM software and perform necessary follow-ups
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is always maintained
- Build trust and maintain a solid business relationship with customers
- Provide proactive communication with each customer after conclusion of sale
- Source/find opportunities for renewal and for new business through multiple contacts with the dealers' customers
- Participate in team meetings, workshops and individual development sessions
- Perform any other assigned tasks
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in verbal and written English language
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Outgoing, positive, ‘smile’ on the phone: fully grasp and apply the best practice guidelines for outgoing / incoming calls, emails and campaigning
- Previous Call Centre experiences. Able to manage 40-60 telephone calls per day
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- Knowledge of vehicles, equipment, and/or services offered
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Email, Excel and Word
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic database
- Strong customer service orientation
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Large customer base
- Benefit package available
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.