Sales Consultant, Audi Brand Specialist
We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
SALES CONSULTANT, AUDI BRAND SPECIALISTS – AUDI OF MISSISSAUGA, MISSISSAUGA, ON
As a result of the tremendous popularity of the Audi brand and the continuing growth of Bramgate Automotive Inc., we have openings for Audi Brand Specialists at our Mississauga location. We are seeking professionals who have outstanding work skills and are committed to developing lifetime clientele with a leading premium brand.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. has been in business for more than 50 years. We strive to make every customer experience easy, efficient and enjoyable. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing family-owned business and have the talent and passion to be a top performing ambassador we would love the opportunity to meet with you.
The Audi Brand Specialist role is a commission-based Sales position responsible for the solicitation, development and booking of new business, as well as the retention and renewals of existing customers through effective sales techniques and relationship building.
Education, Skills and Experiences:
This fantastic opportunity is suitable for an energetic, self-motivated, customer focused individual looking to take their career to the next level!
- Post-secondary education or college courses preferred
- 1-3 years of demonstrated sales experience
- Valid G driver's license required. OMVIC license preferred
- Able to maintain a safe driving record. Driver’s abstract required
- General knowledge of automobiles
- Willing to learn new skills and products features
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong knowledge of store policies and procedures
- Hands on involvement
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Computer literate, including effective working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Social Media and e-mail
- Strong work ethic and a positive team attitude
- Luxury brand
- Outstanding leadership and support
- Professional training and processes
- Significant advertising support to generate traffic
- Aggressive pay package
- Large customer base
- Robust promotional plans
- Benefit package available
- Career advancement opportunities
Please apply, in confidence, by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants. Only those selected will be contacted.
Bramgate Automotive Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.